Tuesday 10 July 2012

DEAD BLACKBERRY CHRONICLES 2: A SURPRISING TURN OF EVENTS

I WON. I WON. NO CALLING TESCO FOR ME.


Dear Tom, 
            
Thank you for your email.

I can confirm a jiffy bag has been requested for you. Please follow the instructions received to send your phone to the repair centre.

If you have any further queries, you may find the answer in the ‘How do I?’ section on our website or you can ask our virtual assistant Rachel. Alternatively click here to contact us.

Thank you

Heidi

Tesco Mobile E-mail Customer Service Team


I WON. I WON.I AM OVERJOYED. HAD TO SEND A LIL REPLY OF COURSE DIDN'T I YES I DID

Dear Heidi and everyone at Tesco Mobile

I AM SO HAPPY YOU CAVED IN AT LAST. CHEERS GUYS.

P.S. MY PHONE ISN'T REALLY BROKEN AT ALL HAHAHA

P.P.S. THAT WAS A JOKE, IT IS ACTUALLY BROKEN. I HAVEN'T QUITE REACHED
THAT LEVEL OF INSANITY JUST YET

1 comment:

  1. FreedomPop is UK's first COMPLETELY FREE mobile communications provider.

    With voice, SMS & data plans are priced at £0.00/month (100% FREE).

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.