Thursday 22 March 2012

MY ONLINE FEUD WITH A NIGHTCLUB

SO I HAD SOME BEEF WITH MY LOCAL NIGHTCLUB SO I GAVE THEM A PIECE OF MY MIND. I DIDN'T DO IT STRAIGHT AWAY BUT THEN A FEW NIGHTS LATER I DECIDED TO WRITE THEM SOME BEEF. I WAS KINDA WASTED AT THE TIME SO MAYBE I WENT TOO FAR, BUT I DON'T EVEN CARE IF I WENT TOO FAR, I NEEDED TO TELL THEM BITCHES THE WAY IT IS. 

THEY DIDN'T HAVE AN EMAIL ADDRESS ON THEIR SITE THEY JUST HAD ONE OF THEM ONLINE FORMS BUT IT ALSO SAID THE NAME OF THE GENERAL MANAGER WAS PETER SO I DECIDED TO LEND MASELF AN AIR OF AUTHORITY BY STARTING IT WITH "DEAR PETER". HERE'S WHAT I WROTE:

Dear Peter,

I went to Batchwood on Thursday with a friend visiting from Sweden and we had a really nice time overall. The music was good, the paint party was something neither of us had been to before and the music was really good.

There was something about the night though that really annoyed me. We had already decided we were going to Batch and were walking from a cashpoint to Lloyds at about 10pm when three people with Batchwood Hall polo shirts approached us and gave us some flyers, which they said would give us discounted entry of £3. It didn't actually say anything about this on the flyer and my friend asked about this, they said this was fine and we just had to hand them in on the door. They also said something about the flyers being valid til the end of the month for this

When we got to the club, the woman on the door didn't know anything about this and said we had to pay £5 entry. My initial thought was that this was some kind of clever scam being run by the management of the club, to lure you in with the promise of discounted entry and then refuse it. This now sounds like something of a ridiculous conspiracy theory because obviously even on a less busy night you don't want to end up making all your clientele feel all annoyed and cheated - it seems obvious to me that what this was is a communication failure somewhere.

Somewhere down the line either the flyer people got the wrong end of the stick or nobody remembered to let the woman on the door know that the flyer people were advertising discounted entry ... anyway it annoyed me, it was only £2 extra each but when you're on a night out and you expect to pay a certain amount it's annoying to find out that it's more than that. This isn't an angry letter, I just wanted to pass on my dissatisfaction with that one aspect of my night so that this is something that can be improved on and you can continue to give your customers a high level of customer service.

All the best,

Tom

YEAH I TOLD THOSE BITCHES. I STARTED A FLAME WAR. SHIT GOT REAL SERIOUS. HERE'S WHAT THEY SAID BACK.


Dear Mr Oakley
 
Thank you for your email.
 
I am sorry to learn that your visit did not meet with your expectation on this occasion; please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.  This matter has been taken seriously and the General Manager responsible for this club has been made aware of the issues you have raised.
Customer feedback is invaluable to us and I thank you for bringing these matters to our attention.  Once again I apologise for the inconvenience caused on this occasion and I hope this experience will not deter you from visiting the club again in the near future.
 
Kind regards
 
Kirsty Shute
The Luminar Group Ltd


 THIS IS WAR. THEY THINK THEY CAN JUST BRUSH ME OFF WITH SOME KIND OF APOLOGY. THEY THINK THAT MAKES THIS ALL OK. THAT'S WHAT THEY THINK. OH REALLY. OH REALLY REALLY REALLY. WAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.